Tuesday, 1 May 2018

Yeah, Let's All Be Pissed At Michelle Wolf

Yeah, Let's All Be Pissed At Michelle Wolf

I have not had the joy of writing a short piece in response to our current political climate lately, nor have I scrolled through my Twitter feed in quite some time. I’m preoccupied with writing a book at the moment. It’s true that I find myself wanting to comment many times a week, but I calm myself down and set it aside. I have a goal, and I must focus on that right now.

But not today.

Today I woke to the feigned disgust of those who did not find Michelle Wolf’s performance at the White House Correspondence Dinner funny and/or found it offensive. I am only aware of this because my wife was filling me in on the Twitter tirades, and I saw a piece on MSNBC about it. So, I decided to watch her performance for myself.

read more



from Latest from Crooks and Liars
via Click me for Details

No comments:

Post a Comment