
Appearing on CNN's New Day, Pence was asked about Trump’s near endorsement of the group at the White House Thursday. At the time, Trump claimed to know nothing about the group, other than the fact that they like him, which is pretty much all the Narcissist in Chief cares about.
Friday, the vice president of the United States played dumb on QAnon, too.
During his interview with Pence, host John Berman asked about Trump’s embrace of the group, while also providing a taste of just what kind of folks they are. Yet Pence couldn't muster up the courage to denounce them:
The president said they love America. So, how do those beliefs embody a love of America?
PENCE: Well, you said the president seemed to embrace it. I -- I didn't hear that. … I don't know anything -- I heard the president talk about he appreciates those that support him. … I don't know anything about that conspiracy theory, John.
from Latest from Crooks and Liars
via Click me for Details
No comments:
Post a Comment