
Having ten different members of the Trump crime syndicate come to Wisconsin to stump for Drunken Van Orden apparently wasn't enough. On Wednesday, Speaker Jebus Johnson came to western Wisconsin to tell the crowd he considered the race one of the top five most important races this year and that he absolutely needed DVO reelected.
But then Johnson really laid it on thick for the fives of people that showed up for the rally:
In Sparta, Johnson called Van Orden "overqualified" for his job in Congress, and joked about how he calls the military veteran in for enforcement during tough conversations in the House of Representatives.
"We do the good cop, bad cop thing a lot, you know," he said. "I bring in the hammer, and he scares everybody to death... so he's really, really, really important to us. Really important to moving this machinery along."
At first I busted out laughing when I saw that overqualified comment. But if Johnson is including drunk-raging at people as a political strategy, then he was right. DVO is definitely overqualified as a drunken asshole.
from Latest articles from Crooks and Liars
via Click me for Details
No comments:
Post a Comment